Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Puppy Love

Right now I should be sewing. That's what is humming in my blood this morning…sew….sew…sew… I'm sure that is because I can't right now. Three machines in the house and not a one of them working nicely. At least until Saturday when I can get one of them looked at. So instead I have a warm cuddly dog in my lap while I read about what other people are sewing. I keep looking at this picture of her and it makes me giggle every time.


Maizy was confused yesterday. Lots of small things that looked like her...


This is my little cuddle bug hanging out with her main squeeze watching M.A.S.H. She's not picky. Besides, if she sticks around long enough maybe he will give her a grape or two. She doesn't look comfortable but she wasn't squirming and that is where you will find her most evenings if she isn't squeezed in between the two of us. 

Okay, off to see what I can do with my day.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment